DPS Telecom News
- What kind of RTU should I get if I am starting from the ground up?
- Assessing Your Remote Site's RTU Needs: Remote Site Transmitter Tower w/Cell Coverage
- Replacement of a Dying Legacy RTU
- Fiber Node Monitoring: Which RTU do I choose?
- What RTU is best for a small outside-plant (OSP) site with T1 only?
- What RTU do I need for a microwave site with a diesel generator?
- Monitor and Control via Microwave with these T1 RTUs
- Remotely Track your Propane/Diesel Levels with this Industrial Wireless Multi-site Monitoring System
- Video: What's it Like to Call DPS?
- Video: T/Mon Standard Alarm Processing
- OTT Communications Improves Remote Site Visibility with Tempdefenders
Frank Dorr is a Network Engineering Technician for OTT Communcations. OTT Communications and their employees are dedicated to offering reliable and affordable telephone and internet services to customers in residential and business applications...
- Motorola Solutions Improves Efficiency and Meets Customer Demands with a Custom-Engineered Trap48RA
You can find Motorola Solutions products and services in a wide range of workplaces. From the retail floor to the warehouse and from the small town police station to large, complex multi-agency public safety operations and the most secure government...
- NetGuardian RTUs Provide Advanced Building Access Control for Wheatland Electric
Wheatland Electric Cooperative, Inc. was established in 1948 as a power and distribution cooperative to provide electrical service for member consumers who could not individually provide their own power. Today, Wheatland Electric serves more than 33,000...
- Duke Energy Continues Long Tradition of Using NetGuardians and T/Mon for Remote Monitoring
The history of Duke Energy dates back to the early 1900s when James Buchanan Duke worked to bring an integrated electric system of hydro-powered generating stations to the North Carolina countryside. Today, Duke Energy is the largest electric power holding company in the United States, supplying and delivering energy to approximately 7 million U.S. customers. As a Fortune 250 company with over $100+ billion in assets, Duke is currently investing in...
- Custom Firmware Allows Wyoming PBS to Avoid Costly Truck Rolls
KCWC-TV/Wyoming PBS was established to provide a public television service and distance learning to the citizens of Wyoming. Over the last 26 years, with the generous support of state and federal grants combined with private donations, the station...
- RT Communications Prevents Service Disruptions Using T/Mon and NetGuardian RTUs
RT Communications was created in 1993 through the vision of Range Telephone Cooperative's Board of Trustees to provide the latest in telecommunications services to the residents of Wyoming. Now, RT Communications serves approximately 12,400 subscribers...
- Case Study: NV Energy Polls Badger, Larse Equipment with T/Mon LNX
NV Energy provides power for 2.4 million Nevada residents and the tens of millions of tourists that visit Las Vegas, Reno, and other state attractions annually. "We use the NetGuardians to poll Comm. equipment - muxes, SONET, and so on."... ...
- Case Study: U.S. Cellular Remotely Manages Generators, T1 Cell Site with NetGuardian 216T and Rochester Propane Sensor
Kurt Klein is a cell-site technician for U.S. Cellular, a wireless service provider with 5.9 million customers. "I wanted to be able to remotely control and reset the generators, and I wanted to be able to monitor everything I possibly could."...
- How 22 Solutions LLC Prepared to Electronically Control Site Access and Remotely Toggle System Power
22 Solutions LLC is a Systems Integration Test and Project Management company. They provide system turn-up, testing, and installation for SONET and DWDM rings, along with fiber characterization, Ethernet Backhaul testing, and system design for customers and carriers nationwide. 22 Solutions LLC troubleshoots and fixes problems with quality solutions without delays, thus enabling customers to hit deadlines, meet milestones and land funding...