Announcing the IAM Users Group
Visit the IAM Users Group right now at: http://www.dpstele.com/forums/
To access the IAM Users Group, you have to be a registered user of the DPS Telecom website. We're keeping the Forum exclusive, because it's not for IAM newbies. It's for people like you-telecommunications professionals who want to take their network monitoring to a higher level of reliability.
Here's some of what you'll find in the IAM Users Group:
- Exclusive access to IAM developers: You'll learn about new features before anyone else, and you'll have a chance to give your feedback, so the features you want to see will be in the next version of the IAM software.
- Read and write posts with other IAM users: You'll learn new tips and tricks, find out about other's T/Mon NOC monitoring applications, and share your expertise with professional colleagues.
- Immediate answers to tech support questions.
- Download device templates for your IAM database: this feature alone makes a visit to the IAM Users Group worth your time. Device templates are predefined device definitions that make databasing large networks a breeze.
- Download ASCII rules templates: if you've ever worked with ASCII databasing, you'll know how great and useful this is. ASCII templates take the guesswork and experimentation out of ASCII alarm monitoring. Here you'll find ASCII rules templates for the equipment you use, like switches, PBXs, and radios from Nortel, Alcatel, Harris, and more.
In the IAM Users Group you can also upload your own ASCII rules templates. We want to make your ASCII know-how available to your fellow IAM users. The first 10 users to upload an ASCII template will receive a free "ASCII Expert" T-shirt.
You're just one click away from information that will save you weeks or even months of painstaking trial-and-error development of advanced monitoring solutions. The IAM Users Group will give you immediate access to the tools that will make your network more reliable and easier to manage.
Request More Info
(simple online form)
Next Page >>
most related to this one
Give Us a Call!
To find out more about this and other DPS applications, give us a call at our toll-free number and talk to one of our network specialists. They'll help you put together a perfect fit solution for your network!