Embedded Systems Engineer (Entry Level)
Embedded Systems Engineer: Job Duties
Embedded Systems Engineers work on multiple software projects within multiple operating environments, development utilities, and programming languages. This is a dynamic position that requires the ability to learn processes quickly and also requires flexibility and adaptability to work on multiple projects.
Our Embedded Systems Engineers work under the direction of the Director of Engineering to:
- Develop hardware/ software solutions based on client specifications.
- Maintain, document and add new features to the company's existing embedded programs and Windows applications.
- Assist clients with field configurations, such as installing devices and configuring notifications
- Debug the occasional platform problem.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to program in C/C++
- Advanced computer skills
- Above-average computer skills, including MS Word & Excel
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills (Word & Excel)
- Type 45+ WPM
- Ability to program in VB6, Delphi7, Pascal, and/or Assembly a plus
- Team Player
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills quickly and accurately
- Able to demonstrate understanding of how programming languages work
- High-energy self starter
NOTE: Please allow approximately 45 minutes to complete this portion of the application process.