Monitor Every Part of Your Network From One Uniform Platform
Maintain Network Reliability of Diverse Equipment
The T/Mon NOC collects information from a wide variety of equipment, regardless of manufacturer or protocol, and displays the status of your entire network in one uniform, easy-to-use interface. No matter how diverse your network, you can monitor any type of alarm with the T/Mon NOC.
Integrated alarm monitoring saves time, trouble, and money
Analog alarms, discrete alarms, environmental alarms, pings, and security alarms, are presented in the same display. All alarm data, regardless of source and type, can be used as input for the T/Mon NOC's automatic notification and derived alarm features.
This level of alarm monitoring integration is more than a convenience. It saves time and trouble, because your monitoring staff doesn't have to search for critical information. And, because you don't need special single-application terminals to monitor different alarms, the T/Mon NOC will also save you the cost of buying extra equipment.
Advanced Monitoring of Your Existing Remotes
The T/Mon NOC can receive alarms from many remotes from other manufacturers, including Badger, Dantel, Granger, Larse, NEC, and Pulsecom. The T/Mon NOC is a smooth migration path to advanced monitoring capabilities without the cost of replacing your entire monitoring network.
No-Risk Custom Design Solutions
You're never taking any risks when you purchase DPS Telecom products. Every T/Mon NOC system we make is customized for the specific needs of the client who orders it. Our client consultation process guarantees that you'll get the complete monitoring coverage your network needs, without paying for costly and unnecessary extras. If your network has unique needs, we'll create a custom design system just for you. And all our products, including custom solutions, are backed by our 30-day no-risk guarantee.
Significant Cost Reductions
Consolidating all your alarm monitoring on the T/Mon NOC will save you money in several ways:
- You'll save on initial expenditure, since you only need to buy one monitoring console instead of specialized terminals for each type of device you monitor.
- You'll save the cost of replacing remotes, since you'll be able to use your existing remotes as long as they can function.
- You'll save on operation and maintenance costs, since you only need to work with one system.
- You'll even save on staffing costs, because with a single uniform interface you can monitor your network with a smaller staff without specialized training on multiple pieces of equipment.
What Do You Want Your Network Alarm Management System To Do?
- Monitor Every Part of Your Network
- Display Detailed Alarm Information and Instructions to Ensure Rapid and Accurate Response to Network Threats
- Analyze and Process Alarm Data
- Control Remote Site Equipment
- Manage Multiple User Security
- Automatically Dispatch Repair Personnel
- Provide Redundant Backup Monitoring
- Provide Centralized Access Control