T/Mon LNX Remote Alarm Monitoring System: Complete Visibility of All Your Remote Sites
|T/Mon LNX: This hardware platform running T/MonXM software monitors, mediates, and forwards alarm data in over 25 standard and proprietary protocols, including legacy equipment no one else can support.||The T/MonXM interface makes alarm information easy to find and understand. View interface screen shots.|
"If you do nothing else, you have to monitor temp & power with T/Mon."
If you're responsible for remote alarm monitoring of incompatible equipment at multiple remote sites, T/Mon LNX can help you reduce your costs.
- Multiprotocol, multifunction single-platform solution for all remote alarm monitoring applications.
- Collects remote alarm monitoring data from lots of different equipment throughout many manufacturers and protocols.
- Supports over 25 protocols: ASCII, DCP, DCPF, DCPX, DNP3, E2A, SNMP, TABS, TBOS, TL1, and more.
- Supports legacy devices and proprietary protocols from Badger, Cordell, Granger, Larse, NEC, Pulsecom, and Teltrac.
- T/Mon GFX graphical user interface to view alarms visually on layered geographic maps
- New Mobile Web Interface allows you to view and acknowledge alarms right from your smartphone.
- Mediate and forward remote alarm monitoring data to different protocols and master of masters.
- Maps remote alarm monitoring data from all your equipment to one consistent interface.
- Plain English alarm descriptions and specific instructions for correcting alarm conditions ensure prompt, effective response to alarms.
- Displays network status and alarm information to multiple users connected via LAN, dial-up, or serial connection.
- Automatically sends detailed notifications and instructions to repair technicians by alphanumeric pager, cell phone, and e-mail.
- Control remote site equipment automatically in response to multiple alarm inputs.
- History, trending, and root cause analysis.
- Centralized database administration for all your remote sites.
|Get voice alerts with |
the new T/Mon LNX accessory -
the T/Mon Site Dialer
Client Reviews (show all)
|Aug 02, 2012||(5)||John S. (Network Operations Tech)|
|Jun 19, 2012||(5)||David M. (Central Office Supervisor)|
|Jun 07, 2012||(5)||Brian S. (COE Tech)|
|Apr 25, 2012||(4)||Greg G. (Telecom Foreman)|
|Mar 20, 2012||(5)||Joe R. (Manager of Communications)|
|Mar 01, 2012||(5)||Derrick M. (Data Operations Manager)|
|Feb 29, 2012||(4)||Tony M. (NOC Technician)|
|Feb 01, 2012||(4)||Glenn H. (Senior Consultant)|
|Feb 01, 2012||(5)||Dave G. (COE Supervisor)|
|Feb 01, 2012||(4)||Larry W. (Senior Buyer/Planner)|
|Jan 20, 2012||(5)||Jay K.|
|Jan 13, 2012||(5)||Raymond F. (Associate Project Manager)|
|Dec 08, 2011||(4)||Steve S. (Telecom Supervisor)|
|Dec 07, 2011||(4)||Ryan B. (Telecom Engineer)|
|Oct 26, 2011||(4)||Jamie B. (ECCS Senior Task Supervisor)|
|Oct 24, 2011||(5)||Charles R. (Radio Communications Supervisor)|
|Oct 20, 2011||(4)||Jim M. (Network Planning Engineer)|
|Sep 21, 2011||(5)||John D. (Vice President of Engineering)|
|Sep 15, 2011||(4)||Al G. (Special Project Coordinator)|
|Aug 30, 2011||(4)||Paul G. (Operations Manager)|
|Aug 17, 2011||(5)||Franko F. (Communications Technician)|
|Aug 17, 2011||(5)||Ed G. (Contractor)|
|Aug 12, 2011||(5)||Mario F. (Technician)|
|Aug 11, 2011||(5)||Mark A. (Engineer)|
|Jul 11, 2011||(3)||Chuck V. (Engineering Specialist Spvsr)|
|Jun 30, 2011||(4)||James B. (Plant Manager)|
|May 31, 2011||(5)||Maxim I. (Project Administration Manager)|
|May 18, 2011||(4)||Wendy C. (Senior Engineer)|
|Apr 13, 2011||(5)||David S. (Control Technican)|
|Apr 13, 2011||(5)||Rob L. (Plant Manager)|
|Mar 13, 2011||(5)||Johnsonn Y. (Project Manager)|
|Mar 11, 2011||(5)||Richard B. (Electronics Tech)|
|Feb 17, 2011||(5)||Ross K. (Communications Engineer)|
|Jan 18, 2011||(5)||Stefan W. (System Integration & Rollout Management)|
|Jan 14, 2011||(2)||Fedor T.|
|Jan 13, 2011||(5)||Peter S.|
|Jan 13, 2011||(5)||Tom H. (Senior Engineer)|
|Jan 13, 2011||(4)||Maxim O. (Project Sourcing Leader)|
|Jan 13, 2011||(5)||Lane L. (Communication System Specialist)|
|Nov 30, 2010||(4)||John P. (Lead Technician)|
|Oct 25, 2010||(3)||Derrick S. (NOC Supervisor)|
|Oct 25, 2010||(5)||Terry W. (Project Manager)|
|Oct 19, 2010||(4)||Yok K. (Manager (Sales & Mktg))|
|Oct 19, 2010||(4)||Ander C. (Engineer)|
|Sep 20, 2010||(1)||Jacob S. (NOC/IT Supervisor)|
|Jun 18, 2010||(4)||Gary S. (Supervisor)|
|Jun 03, 2010||(4)||Scott M. (Technical Manager)|
|May 26, 2010||(5)||Tom C. (Manager, Rail Radio Systems)|
Request More Information
To learn more about this and other unique DPS product applications, navigate to our Request Info page.
To see a live demonstration of this product click to request a demo and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Give Us a Call!
To find out more about this and other DPS applications, give us a call at our toll-free number and talk to one of our network specialists. They'll help you put together a perfect fit solution for your network!