NetDog 82 IP G2: Remote Visibility of Your IP Network
Notification types include SNMP Traps, alphanumeric & numeric pager and text message.
The powerful LAN-based NetDog 82 IP G2 provides network managers with remote visibility of their IP network elements. With 32 ping alarms, 8 discrete alarms, 0-4 analogs, 2 control relays, and a reach-through serial port, this compact, versatile unit is the ideal network monitoring solution for small to medium sized sites. If an element fails to respond to successive pings, or if something is amiss with the environmental controls, the NetDog notifies personnel using a variety of methods with a complete status message.
Here's what the NetDog can do for you:
- Notifies you via SNMP or pager when a discrete alarm occurs, such as an open door, AC power brownout, high temperature, fire or failed power.
- Lets you operate one or two devices by remote command from an SNMP Manager or attached TTY terminal.
- Pages you if a device on your LAN/WAN fails to respond to "pinging".
- Allows you to reach through to nearby ASCII devices to obtain performance details and perform configuration.
- Uses its built-in modem to report alarms to the T/MonXM or IAM.
- Sends your SNMP manager "traps" for relay status, discrete alarm occurrence or ping alarms.
Got a generator? The NetDog makes a great generator monitoring solution, even stand-alone without a master...
|May 01, 2012||(5)||John M. (Vice President)|
|Oct 20, 2011||(4)||Robert M. (Public Safety Telecom Technician)|
|Jun 30, 2011||(4)||Brian H. (Director Of Operations)|
|May 31, 2011||(4)||Cheryl P. (Purchasing Agent)|
|Apr 20, 2011||(5)||Tim R. (Network Engineer)|
|Oct 19, 2010||(5)||Trevor C. (Lead Telecommunications Technician)|
|Oct 01, 2010||(5)||Stan S. (Consulting Engineer)|
|Sep 15, 2010||(5)||Joey P. (Manager)|
|Jun 21, 2010||(4)||Steve D. (Materials Specialist)|
Give Us a Call!
To find out more about this and other DPS applications, give us a call at our toll-free number and talk to one of our network specialists. They'll help you put together a perfect fit solution for your network!