NetGuardian 832A G4: High Capacity SNMP Alarm Collector
The NetGuardian 832A G4 monitors 32 discrete alarms and 8 analog alarms, pings 32 network elements, controls 8 relays, provides LAN reach through access to 8 serial ports, and reports via SNMP v2c or DCPX, e-mail, or pagers - a complete remote site monitoring solution
Versatile and Capable SNMP Alarm Collection
- High Capacity: 32 discrete alarms (expandable to 176), 32 ping alarms,
8 analog alarms, 8 controls, and 8 serial ports for monitoring remote sites.
See the faster G5 model...
Get custom voice alerts
with the new NetGuardian
accessory - the DPS Site Dialer
- Reports alarms via SNMP v2c or DCPX
- Reports alarms to multiple SNMP managers or TMon Remote Alarm Monitoring System so it's easier than every to support a more secure redundant master architecture
- Dual Ethernet support for secure network access, both NICs have access to the NetGuardian but not to each other
- 8 high-speed (110K) serial ports provide multiple user LAN-based reach through access to PBXs, switches, and any other device with a craft port or serial only interface. (Similar to terminal server functionality)
- Integrated 4 port hub allows functionality with the NetGuardian SiteCAM for visual site surveillance
- Alarm point grouping provides severity levels, custom virtual alarms and more
- RoHS 5 approved, for overseas clients requiring RoHS compliant units
- Alternate dial-up reporting path for continuous remote site monitoring in case of a primary communication path failure
- Configure the NetGuardian and monitor your remote sites via Web browser (view simulation)
- E-mail and pager notifications
- Free lifetime firmware upgrades
- Free Windows-based utility for off-site editing and remote provisioning via LAN
- Multiple customization and expansion options
- Integrate with the Building Access System
- Add sensors for temperature, humidity, etc.
- Integrate site video surveillance into the NetGuardian web interface to help confirm alarms and increase site security.
- The NetGuardian hinged back panel accessories provide alternatives for wiring your remote site alarm points. Wire wrap, screw-lug terminations, and punch block are some of the wiring options available.
- Multi-layer, multi-user, multi-privilege security system.
Client Reviews (show all)
|Aug 02, 2012||(2)||Azeli B. (Senior Project Manager)|
|Jun 19, 2012||(5)||David M. (Central Office Supervisor)|
|Jun 07, 2012||(5)||Brian S. (COE Tech)|
|Feb 01, 2012||(4)||Bert W. (Operation Engineer)|
|Feb 01, 2012||(5)||Lillian S.|
|Jan 23, 2012||(5)||Barry S.|
|Jan 20, 2012||(5)||Phillip M. (Administrative Assistant)|
|Dec 15, 2011||(4)||Kristy H.|
|Sep 21, 2011||(5)||John D. (Vice President of Engineering)|
|Sep 15, 2011||(4)||Al G. (Special Project Coordinator)|
|Aug 31, 2011||(5)||Barbara H. (Team Lead/Buyer IV)|
|Aug 11, 2011||(5)||Jim D.|
|Jul 20, 2011||(5)||David A. (Communication Technician)|
|Jul 13, 2011||(4)||Alan S. (Supervisor Communications)|
|May 31, 2011||(4)||Jaclyn M. (Telecom Engineer)|
|May 02, 2011||(5)||Leslie H. (Buyer)|
|Mar 22, 2011||(4)||Tom C. (Technical Project Manager)|
|Mar 11, 2011||(5)||Richard B. (Electronics Tech)|
|Dec 10, 2010||(5)||George F. (WAN Analyst)|
|Oct 19, 2010||(5)||Trevor C. (Lead Telecommunications Technician)|
|Sep 16, 2010||(5)||Todd U. (Technician Coordinator)|
|Aug 05, 2010||(4)||Cam B.|
|Jul 08, 2010||(5)||Lane L. (Communication System Specialist)|
|Jun 30, 2010||(4)||Wendy I. (Purchasing Manager)|
|Jun 19, 2010||(5)||Samuel H. (Switching and Network Supervisor)|
|Jun 16, 2010||(5)||Viresh V. (President)|
|May 25, 2010||(5)||Karen K. (Inside Sales)|
|May 25, 2010||(5)||Ginger B. (Admin Assistant)|
|May 21, 2010||(5)||Hazel G. (Buyer)|
|May 21, 2010||(5)||Carrie P. (Program Manager/Buyer)|
|May 20, 2010||(5)||Dan N. (Application Engineer)|
|May 20, 2010||(5)||Carolyn K. (Contact Mgmnt Specialist)|
General information on remote site monitoring...
Request More Information
To learn more about this and other unique DPS product applications, navigate to our Request Info page.
To see a live demonstration of this product click to request a demo and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Give Us a Call!
To find out more about this and other DPS applications, give us a call at our toll-free number and talk to one of our network specialists. They'll help you put together a perfect fit solution for your network!