NetGuardian 832A G4: Support
The NetGuardian 832A monitors 32 discrete alarms and 8 analog alarms, pings 32 network elements, controls 8 relays, provides LAN reach through access to 8 serial ports, and reports via SNMP v2c or DCPx, e-mail, or pagers.
- Learm More About the New NetGuardian 832A G4
- Announcing the New NetGuardian 4.0: New Firmware Now Includes Global Support for Dual SNMP Managers, SNMP v2c Support, Alarm Severity Levels and Other New Extras
- How To Monitor a NetGuardian From Any Telnet Terminal
- How Your NetGuardian Can Monitor Its Own LAN Connection
- How to Synchronize Your NetGuardian with a Network Time Protocol Server
- How to use the craft port on your NetGuardian as a 115200 baud proxy agent
- How To Password Protect NetGuardian Proxy Ports
Request More Information
To learn more about this and other unique DPS product applications, navigate to our Request Info page.
To see a live demonstration of this product click to request a demo and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Give Us a Call!
To find out more about this and other DPS applications, give us a call at our toll-free number and talk to one of our network specialists. They'll help you put together a perfect fit solution for your network!