NetGuardian216T: The Versatile SNMP Remote with FrameRelay or PPP over T1 Support
Average user rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars The Intelligent RTU for Complete Site Management
based on 13
reviews from the install base.
- FrameRelay or PPP over T1 support for added versatility and responsiveness to dynamic network growth
- LAN access to 7 network elements
- Remote access to serial equipment (available with 1 or 5 terminal server ports)
- Reports alarms to multiple SNMP managers or TMon Remote Alarm Monitoring System
- Support for SNMP v2c Informs, v2c Traps and v1 Traps permits robust message delivery
- Industrial temperature rating
- Firmware now upgradeable via LAN or T1 WAN
- Web interface: monitor without a master
- 16 discrete alarms, 32 ping alarms,7 analog alarms (4 general, 1 temp, 2 batt) and 2 control relays
- Ability to expand to 160 discretes/26 control relays with NetGuardian Expansion Units
- Integrated 7-port hub- Saves space, provides Ethernet connectivity for other equipment
- Web browser support for monitoring and provisioning the units
- E-mail and pager notifications
- Free lifetime firmware upgrades
- Free Windows-based utility for off-site editing and remote provisioning via LAN
- 2-Year hardware warranty
Need help getting started? Full RTU Tutorial
|Jan 23, 2012 || ||(5) ||Matt B. (Telecom Engineer) |
|Jan 23, 2012 || ||(4) ||Dominic R. (Telecom Engineer III) |
View T1 Frame Relay Knowledge Base
Mac Smith I can help you with the information above.
Ask me anything:
Give Us a Call!
To find out more about this and other DPS applications, give us a call at our toll-free number and talk to one of our network specialists. They'll help you put together a perfect fit solution for your network!
Sales: 1-800-693-0351 · Fax: 559-454-1688