NetGuardian216T: The Versatile SNMP Remote with FrameRelay or PPP over T1 Support
The NetGuardian 216T: Monitors 16 discrete alarms and 8 analog alarms, pings 32 network elements, controls 2 relays, provides LAN reach-through access to 7 network elements, and reports via SNMP v2c or DCPX, and e-mail.
The Intelligent RTU for Complete Site Management
- FrameRelay or PPP over T1 support for added versatility and responsiveness to dynamic network growth
- LAN access to 7 network elements
- Remote access to serial equipment (available with 1 or 5 terminal server ports)
- Reports alarms to multiple SNMP managers or TMon Remote Alarm Monitoring System
- Support for SNMP v2c Informs, v2c Traps and v1 Traps permits robust message delivery
- Industrial temperature rating
- Firmware now upgradeable via LAN or T1 WAN
- Web interface: monitor without a master
- 16 discrete alarms, 32 ping alarms,7 analog alarms (4 general, 1 temp, 2 batt) and 2 control relays
- Ability to expand to 160 discretes/26 control relays with NetGuardian Expansion Units
- Integrated 7-port hub- Saves space, provides Ethernet connectivity for other equipment
- Web browser support for monitoring and provisioning the units
- E-mail and pager notifications
- Free lifetime firmware upgrades
- Free Windows-based utility for off-site editing and remote provisioning via LAN
- 2-Year hardware warranty
|Jan 23, 2012||(5)||Matt B. (Telecom Engineer)|
|Jan 23, 2012||(4)||Dominic R. (Telecom Engineer III)|
|Sep 21, 2011||(5)||John D. (Vice President of Engineering)|
|Sep 15, 2011||(4)||Al G. (Special Project Coordinator)|
|Sep 15, 2011||(5)||Earl H.|
|May 31, 2011||(5)||Maston K. (Senior Network Analyst)|
|Dec 09, 2010||(4)||Ryan A. (Senior Telecom Engineer)|
|Jul 12, 2010||(4)||Don S. (Telecom Engineer)|
|Jul 07, 2010||(4)||Ryan C. (Region Project Manager)|
|Jun 15, 2010||(4)||Eddie R. (Telecom Engineer)|
This RTU was created as a perfect-fit custom product (watch video).
Give Us a Call!
To find out more about this and other DPS applications, give us a call at our toll-free number and talk to one of our network specialists. They'll help you put together a perfect fit solution for your network!