NetGuardian 480: Support
Save valuable rack space and generate more revenue: The NetGuardian 480 has 80 discrete point inputs-two and a half times the discrete alarms of the NetGuardian 832A. With this kind of capacity you can easily cover an entire, small, or medium-sized site with this one unit.
- Announcing the New NetGuardian 480 and NetGuardian 216
- Firmware / Software Downloads
- Product Manual (PDF)
- Product Data Sheet (PDF)
- Warranty Information
- How To Monitor a NetGuardian From Any Telnet Terminal
- How Your NetGuardian Can Monitor Its Own LAN Connection
- How to Synchronize Your NetGuardian with a Network Time Protocol Server
- How to use the craft port on your NetGuardian as a 115200 baud proxy agent
- How To Password Protect NetGuardian Proxy Ports
Give Us a Call!
To find out more about this and other DPS applications, give us a call at our toll-free number and talk to one of our network specialists. They'll help you put together a perfect fit solution for your network!
Sales: 1-800-693-0351 · Fax: 559-454-1688