NetGuardian 216F: New Gigabit Fiber RTU
With 2 SFP fiber interfaces, an integrated 1000BaseT Ethernet switch and SNMPv3 support, the new NetGuardian 216F can handle virtually any monitoring need.
The NetGuardian 216 F is a powerful, LAN-based, fiber-supported RTU with all the versatility you expect from a NetrGuardian. With 2 SFP fiber ports, LAN access for 7 network elements, options for temperature and battery monitoring, and VLAN support, the NetGuardian 216F makes a great monitoring solution for areas without existing LAN.
- 16 discrete alarms, 16 ping alarms, 8 analog alarms (4 general, 2 temp & 2 batt), and 2 controls
- 2 SFP Fiber Ports (1000Base-X)
- Reports alarms via SNMPv1, v2c Informs,and SNMPv3
- Integrated 10/100/1000BaseT Ethernet switch - Provide connectivity to far-end devices
- New! VLAN support - make your 216F and connected devices talk to the right components in your network without installing a separate router.
- Industrial temperature rating to withstand extreme conditions
- Supports temperature and battery monitoring
- Supports Building Access System (BAS)
- Web interface to monitor without a master
- Available in AC or DC power
- Firmware upgradeable via LAN
- Expandable discrete alarms and controls via NetGuardian DX Expansion units
- RoHS 5 approved, for overseas clients requiring RoHS compliant units
- E-mail and pager notifications
- Free lifetime firmware upgrades
- Includes Windows-based editor for off-site editing and remote provisioning via LAN
Give Us a Call!
To find out more about this and other DPS applications, give us a call at our toll-free number and talk to one of our network specialists. They'll help you put together a perfect fit solution for your network!