NetGuardian 864A: High Capacity SNMPv3 Alarm Collector
Average user rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 17 reviews from the install base.
The NetGuardian 864A: Monitors 64 discrete alarms and 8 analog alarms, pings 32 network elements, controls 8 relays, provides LAN reach through access to 8 serial ports, and reports via SNMP v1/v2c/v3 or DCPX, e-mail, or pagers
Versatile and Capable SNMPv3 Alarm Collection
- High Capacity: 64 discrete alarms (expandable to 256), 32 ping alarms, 8-32 analog alarms, 8-32 controls, and 8 serial ports
- Reports alarms via SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, SNMPv3, or DCPX
- Reports alarms to multiple SNMP managers or TMon Remote Alarm Monitoring System so it's easier than ever to support a more secure redundant master architecture
- Dual Ethernet support for secure network access, both NICs have access to the NetGuardian but not to each other
- DNP3 Protocol reporting option
- 8 high-speed (110K) serial ports provide multiple user LAN-based reach through access to PBXs, switches, and any other device with a craft port or serial only interface. (Similar to terminal server functionality)
- Integrated 4 port 10/100 switch allows functionality with the NetGuardian SiteCAM for visual site surveillance
- Alarm point grouping provides severity levels, custom virtual alarms and more
- RoHS 5 approved, for overseas clients requiring RoHS compliant units
- Alternate dial-up reporting path in case of primary communication path failure
- Configure and monitor via Web browser (view simulation)
- E-mail and pager notifications
- Free lifetime firmware upgrades
- Free Windows-based utility for off-site editing and remote provisioning via LAN
- Multiple customization and expansion options
- Integrate with the Building Access System
- Add sensors for temperature, humidity, etc.
- Integrate site video surveillance into the NetGuardian web interface to help confirm alarms and increase site security.
- The NetGuardian hinged back panel accessories provide alternatives for wiring your alarm points. Wire wrap, screw-lug terminations, and punch block are some of the wiring options available.
- Multi-layer, multi-user, multi-privilege security system.
|Get custom voice alerts|
with the new NetGuardian
accessory - the DPS Site Dialer
Client Reviews (show all)
|Aug 30, 2011||(4)||Paul G. (Operations Manager)|
|May 27, 2011||(4)||Sheila.|
|Apr 20, 2011||(5)||Dennis B. (Telecommunications Technician)|
|Mar 17, 2011||(1)||Bob H. (Communications Engineer)|
|Mar 13, 2011||(5)||Johnsonn Y. (Project Manager)|
|Mar 11, 2011||(5)||Jim F. (Microwave Tech)|
|Feb 17, 2011||(5)||Karl F. (Common Systems Engineer - Contractor)|
|Jan 24, 2011||(5)||Pauline C. (OEM Purchasing)|
|Oct 19, 2010||(4)||Yok K. (Manager (Sales & Mktg))|
|Oct 19, 2010||(4)||Ander C. (Engineer)|
|May 28, 2010||(2)||Joe E. (Central Office Engineer)|
|May 27, 2010||(3)||Barbara A. (Purchasing)|
|May 17, 2010||(5)||John S. (Network Operations Tech)|
Give Us a Call!
To find out more about this and other DPS applications, give us a call at our toll-free number and talk to one of our network specialists. They'll help you put together a perfect fit solution for your network!
Sales: 1-800-693-0351 · Fax: 559-454-1688