NetGuardian LT G2 Overview
The NetGuardian LT G2 offers a cost-effective way of monitoring smaller sites.
The NetGuardian LT G2 is a compact, LAN-based, and rack-mounted remote telemetry unit (RTU). This device is easy to install and features a light capacity - making it the perfect RTU to deploy at small remote sites. Based on the time-tested NetGuardian design, this telco-grade remote is housed in a durable aluminum chassis and is scaled to be a perfect-fit solution where a large capacity RTU would be more than you need.
Standard features of this small, yet powerful, RTU include:
- Convenient Latching Terminations - No screwdriver needed
- Easy Alerts via Phone, Text Messaging (via Email), or SNMP - Notify up to 8 people per alarm point
- Custom Voice-Out with DTMF Acknowledge
- Data Dial-In and Out for TTY and T/Mon alternate path reporting
- Up to 4 Discrete Alarms - Monitor a wide variety of digital inputs
- 1 optional Control Relay
- 1 Integrated Analog Temperature Sensor
- First-class 7x24 Tech Support
- Free LIFETIME firmware upgrades
- 30-Day No-Risk Money-Back Guarantee
- RoHS Compliant (5/6)
- Wall or Rack-Mountable
Give Us a Call!
To find out more about this and other DPS applications, give us a call at our toll-free number and talk to one of our network specialists. They'll help you put together a perfect fit solution for your network!