VoIP Orderwire + RTU
Deploy free voice communication at all your LAN sites across your network.
This next-gen orderwire product from DPS Telecom delivers voice communication at all your LAN sites - plus the monitoring you expect from a NetGuardian. Using VoIP (Voice over IP) technology, you call another orderwire station, a select group of stations, or use the Hoot 'n Holler "all call" feature to page someone when you're not sure where they are.
Plus, in the same 1 RU unit, you get an RTU with 16 discrete alarm inputs, 4 analog inputs, and 2 control relays. Each VoIP OrderWire unit installs easily - just plug into your LAN hub. In just 1 RU of space, you can get rid of all those costly telephone lines and long-distance fees.
The VoIP OrderWire and RTU Hybrid
- Allows staff to communicate via LAN instead of leased telephone lines (Minimum Bandwidth Requirement: at least 128Kbps for peer to peer calls)
- Hoot 'n Holler - Page all your staff at once within the orderwire system
- 16 discretes, 4 analogs, 2 controls
- Supports important legacy orderwire features
- Dialing on the handset - No need to stand right in front of your racks
- Slashes long-distance charges
- Avoid rolling out expensive POTS lines to distant sites
- Quick and easy to install
- Deploy an all-DPS VoIP solution, or interface with other manufacturers
- Rack-mountable - Just 1 RU
- Integrated 7-port hub- Saves space, provides Ethernet connectivity for other equipment
- Multiple power options available, including -48VDC
This VoIP OrderWire system is also available in an orderwire-only build option, without the built-in RTU functionality.
|Jan 20, 2012||(4)||David M. (Senior Systems Engineer)|
|Jan 20, 2012||(5)||Elizabeth N. (Systems Engineer)|
|Aug 20, 2011||(3)||David G.|
|May 31, 2011||(5)||Maxim I. (Project Administration Manager)|
|Mar 07, 2011||(2)||Wayne H. (ATSG Senior Technical Specialist)|
|Jan 18, 2011||(5)||Stefan W. (System Integration & Rollout Management)|
|Jan 14, 2011||(2)||Fedor T.|
|Jan 13, 2011||(5)||Peter S.|
|Jan 13, 2011||(4)||Maxim O. (Project Sourcing Leader)|
|Oct 26, 2010||(5)||Paul B.|
|May 24, 2010||(4)||James R. (Product Line MGR)|
Give Us a Call!
To find out more about this and other DPS applications, give us a call at our toll-free number and talk to one of our network specialists. They'll help you put together a perfect fit solution for your network!