T/Mon SQL Software Module
Centralized Alarm Data History Reports: Integrate multiple T/Mon alarm data history files into a single advanced SQL database.
What can you do with T/Mon SQL?
- Access live alarm data from a SQL database
- Centralize multiple T/Mon alarm data history report files
- Store millions of alarm events into a single SQL database
- Access the SQL database with ODBC compliant reporting tools
- Customize your alarm reports to include trending and visual charts
- Correlate live alarm data history from the SQL database in multiple T/Mons simultaneously
- Easy to use Windows based T/Mon SQL Agent
- Plug-n-play installation - no extra databasing or hardware needed
- 30-DAY NO-RISK MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
|T/Mon SQL Agent: Windows-based and easy to use - transports all your historical alarm data to a centralized database.|
How does the T/Mon SQL work for you?
With T/Mon SQL you can access historical alarm data from multiple T/Mon's from a single SQL database.* This centralized database will allow you to access the SQL database from any number of ODBC compliant tools.
T/Mon forwards live alarm data to the T/Mon SQL Agent, which will store the data into your SQL database. A single instance of the T/Mon SQL Agent can support multiple T/Mons from a single system.** The number of T/Mons the T/Mon SQL Agent can host simultaneously varies, depending on the processing power of your system.
Storing the historical alarm data in a centralized database, T/Mon SQL will eliminate the need to connect directly to a T/Mon for running history reports. Instead, you can connect to a secure SQL database and retrieve your historical alarm data using reporting tools to generate customized reports. User privilege levels for the SQL database can be configured independent of the T/Mon.
The Windows-based T/Mon SQL Agent can store millions of history events in a single SQL database. Allowing you to create reports for trending, so you'll be better equipped to diagnose reoccurring alarm events - saving you time and money. You can directly access your SQL database using OCBD compliant languages such as ASP or PHP to create Web-based charts and other visual reports. You can access the SQL database with any ODBC compliant tool like Microsoft Access or Excel
T/Mon SQL is the simple solution to integrating historical alarm data into a single, easy to access, industry standard database.
* Currently T/Mon SQL Agent only supports the MySQL server. MySQL server installation required - see www.mysql.com for details.
** Multiple T/Mon instances support requires installation of separate T/Mon SQL software modules on each T/Mon.
512 MB RAM
|MyODBC v.3.51.06 (included with T/Mon SQL Agent)|
Give Us a Call!
To find out more about this and other DPS applications, give us a call at our toll-free number and talk to one of our network specialists. They'll help you put together a perfect fit solution for your network!