- Terminal server port for LAN access to switches, routers, PBXs and other serial-interface devices.
- Intuitive Web Interface GUI (via LAN).
- Automated 24/7 Email Alerts via LAN.
- Alarm alert messages (SMS) to your cell phone.
- Logs Local Events, so you can track trends and locate recurring network problems.
- Optional dual -48 VDC or 110 VAC power input.
- Compact rack mount form factor .
- Security: Encrypted SMS messages between the NetGuardian 216 and SMS receiver, without any IP routing involved.
- Will only send reports when alarms occur; however, keep alive, or "heartbeat", messages can be configured.
- Comes with single rack ear (2nd Ear optional, recommended)
- Free lifetime firmware upgrades.
- Windows-based configuration backup utility: Stores and restores all your configuration files for mass re-loading.
- Optional POTS modem supplies alternate path reporting to pagers & T/MON.
To receive a price quote or ROI analysis...
For further information regarding SMS monitoring solutions.
Wireless GSM/CDMA Knowledge Base.