New Product: NetGuardian ECU X2 Provides Standalone Building Access Control Solution With Alarm Monitoring
Sometimes, you need both alarm reporting and access control at a site but you don't have the budget or resources to install two separate systems. We've had several clients ask us for this solution - a small RTU that comes with integrated building access control. Based on these requests, we made the NetGuardian ECU X2 remote site solution.
Monitor critical alarms and control entry access from a single RTU.
This device provides the ability to monitor both critical networks alarms and control entry access to a site - all from 1 RU of space. The features of the NetGuardian ECU X2 include...
- Monitor 8 Discrete Inputs - Allows you to monitor other network equipment with contact closures or digital sensors. The alarm capacity of the unit is expandable to 16 points, if more than 8 are required.
- Control Up to 2 Doors - The integrated building access means you can easily control entry to a remote site from the same unit monitoring your equipment.
- Real-Time Analog Monitoring - With 4 general purpose analogs, you can monitor sensors with 4-20mA outputs. This inputs are great for monitoring temperature, humidity, voltage, etc.
- External Control with 2 Relays - Support for two control relays provide the ability to conveniently control any device that would normally be operated with an on/off switch.
- D-Wire Sensor Support - These DPS-made sensors provide a convenient, easy-to-use, and daisy-chainable sensor solution for monitoring analog conditions. The unit provides support for up to 16 sensors.
- Integrated 12V/24V Power Supply - Provides a convenient power source for a variety of external peripherals or sensors with 12VDC or 24VDC power inputs.
- Redundant -48VDC Power Inputs - By having two separate power inputs, you can ensure superior reliability and the ability to withstand commercial power failures. The second power input can operate on a DC power plant or UPS - meaning an AC power failure won't stop you from monitoring and controlling your remote site.
- Works with T/Mon Master Stations - This versatile RTU can communicate with the T/Mon LNX, NOC, SLIM, or MINI master stations - making it easy to incorporate into your existing alarm monitoring architecture.
NetGuardian ECU X2 back panel.
Get Better Remote Site Control
Learn more about this complete site monitoring and control application, or work with a DPS engineer to design a solution tailored for your specs...
- Call 1-800-693-0351
- Email email@example.com
- Use the form below to submit a fast information request
To get more information, an upgrade discount price quote or ROI analysis...
ECU X2 Specifications
NetGuardian ECU X2 back panel.
|Discretes:||8 (expandable to 16).|
|Number of Doors:||2.|
|Interfaces:||4 10BaseT LAN ports. |
1 50-pin Amphenol connector.
1 RJ11 D-Wire port.
1 USB Craft port.
|Power Input:||Dual -48 VDC.|
|Fuse:||3/4 Amp GMT.|
|Visual Interface:||9 Front panel LEDs. |
5 Back panel LEDs.
|Mounting:||19" or 23" rack.|
|Rack Space:||1 RU.|
|Operating Temperature:||32 - 140 degrees F (0 - 60 degrees C).|
|Operating Humidity:||0 - 95% non-condensing.|
ECU X2 Details
Control building access and monitor critical alarm conditions - from the same device.
If you're in need of a 2-in-1 box that can control building access and monitor critical alarms, then the NetGuardian ECU X2 is the device for you. With this RTU, you'll be able to monitor 8 (expandable to 16) discrete alarm points and 4 analog (user-definable) alarm points. On top of this network monitoring, you'll also have support for controlling access to dual doors (the unit stores the door access codes locally).
This device is compatible with keypads, proxy card readers (supports 26 & 37 bit cards), or the DPS combination unit (Building Access Proxy Keypad). This device is perfect for adding total security to your sites. From this same 1 RU of space, you can monitor critical alarms to secure your network equipment and physically protect the site by controlling door access - all from 1 RU of space.
With the NetGuardian ECU X2 you get...
- 8-16 discretes, 4 analogs, and 2 control relays
- Dual door access controller
- D-Wire sensor network
- Sensor power supply - power external peripherals and/or door strike relays
- Easily mounted in a 19" or 23" rack
- Front panel LEDs for visual notification
Need a Quote?
Get it by: 4:15 PM Monday (tomorrow)
Send Us Your Quote Request
We'll Start Work on Your Detailed Quote
Get Your Quote (Email PDF)
It's 7:24 AM on Saturday at our Fresno, CA, USA headquarters. We'll start work on your quote first thing on Monday.