T/Mon NOC Remote Alarm Monitoring System: Complete Visibility of All Your Remote Sites
If you're responsible for remote alarm monitoring of incompatible gear at a lot of remote sites, T/Mon NOC can help you reduce your costs.
- Multiprotocol, multifunction single-platform solution for all remote alarm monitoring applications.
- New expansion hardware - T/Mon EXP.
- Collects remote alarm monitoring data from all your gear, regardless of manufacturer or protocol.
- Supports over 25 protocols: ASCII, DCP, DCPF, DCPX, DNP3, E2A, SNMP, TABS, TBOS, TL1, and more.
- Supports legacy devices and protocols from Badger, Cordell, Granger, Larse, NEC, Pulsecom, and Teltrac.
- T/Mon GFX graphical user interface to view alarms visually on layered geographic maps.
- Mediate and forward remote alarm monitoring data to different protocols and master of masters.
- Maps remote alarm monitoring data from all your gear to one consistent interface.
- Plain English alarms and single instructions for correcting alarm conditions ensure prompt, effective response to alarms.
- Displays network status and alarm information to a lot of users joined via LAN, dial-up, or serial connection.
- Sends detailed alerts and instructions to repair technicians by pager, cell phone, and e-mail.
- Control remote site gear automatically in response to a lot of alarm inputs.
- History, trending, and root cause analysis.
- Centralized database administration for all your remote sites.
See Real-World T/Mon NOC Apps.
T/MonXM has many helpful functions.
Earlier versions of T/Mon XM software: Other Helpful Links. Floorplan View in GFX. Monitor Every Door to your Site and Know Exactly Who is Coming and Going at All Times. Text Messages in GFX. T/Windows, Windows-Based Monitoring for T/Mon. T/Mon Web Interface 2.0.