RTU Telemetry Monitoring Products For Any Size Remote Site
Choose from a wide range of RTU telemetry monitoring products and optional modular systems for monitoring up to 5,664 discrete alarm points
RTU telemetry monitoring products for small sites
RTU telemetry monitoring products for medium sites
Advanced Telemetry System
RTU telemetry monitoring products for large sites
NetGuardian 216 product details NetGuardian 832A product details Advanced Telemetry System product details
- Advanced RTU telemetry monitoring products like the modular Advanced Telemetry System (scalable from 96 to 1,824 discrete alarms, 48 to 864 analog alarms, 32 to 576 controls, SNMP or TL1) monitors larger remote networks.
- The NetGuardian 832A is a commonly used RTU telemetry monitoring product for medium sites, and expanding small sites. (32 discrete alarms - expandable to 176 discrete inputs - 32 ping alarms, 8 analog alarms, 8 control relays, 8 serial terminal server ports, SNMP)
- 16 discrete alarms, 2 analog alarms, and SNMP, makes the NetGuardian 216 the perfect RTU telemetry monitoring product for small-scale remote sites.
|Find More |
Small RTU Telemetry Monitoring Products
|Find More |
Medium RTU Telemetry Monitoring Products
|Find More |
Advanced RTU Telemetry Monitoring Products
Custom design your RTU telemetry monitoring products by selecting advanced features...
- Alternate data path reporting: Support for both LAN and dial-up connections gives RTU Telemetry monitoring an alternate reporting path in case of network failures, or you can gradually migrate your remote site monitoring from dial-up to LAN connection
- Terminal server functionality: RTU telemetry monitoring with reach-through serial ports gives easy LAN remote access to configure switches, routers, and PBXs
- Automatic control echoing: RTU telemetry monitoring that can instantly issue control relay commands in response to alarm inputs. Switch on generators, open doors, cycle power, and more
- Nuisance alarm filtering: RTU telemetry monitoring with timed alarm qualifications filter out momentary alarms and oscillating conditions, eliminating tiresome distractions
Extra features included that will save you time and money...
LAN, serial or dial-up connectivity, alternate back-up path reporting, terminal server functionality, stand-alone Web browser access, built-in paging, and more..
Instant notification and continuous monitoring without master
- Pager alarm notifications: Pager alarm notifications direct from your RTU telemetry monitoring product let field techs respond to alarms in the field, speeding repairs and reducing windshield time. These RTUs are perfect for after-hours monitoring
- Web browser interface: Access to your RTU telemetry monitoring products from any computer at any location. You don't need a master to view and acknowledge alarms, just a computer and the internet
- E-mail alarm notifications: E-mail alarm notifications direct from your remote telemetry unit creates a history record, and informs NOC staff of remote site problems
Multiprotocol support options for your remote alarm network monitoring needs...
SNMP, TL1, E2A, TBOS, plus remote site protocol mediation options
Find RTU Telemetry monitoring products to mediate alarms from ...
- Switches, routers, servers, microwave radios, optical carriers
- Battery plants, rectifiers, and generators
- Temperature, humidity, and site security sensors
Select protocol mediation functions for your RTU Telemetry monitoring products
- TBOS to TL1
- TABS to TL1
- TBOS to SNMP
- TABS to SNMP
- Others available upon request
Call 1-800-693-0351 for more information and pricing.
Need a Quote?
Get it by: 6:45 PM Friday (today)
Send Us Your Quote Request
We'll Start Work on Your Detailed Quote
Get Your Quote (Email PDF)
It's 1:05 PM on Friday at our Fresno, CA, USA headquarters. We can start on your quote right away.
Would you rather just call us? We're in the office right now. Call 1-800-693-0351.