NetGuardian 216F: New Gigabit Fiber RTU
With 2 SFP fiber interfaces, an integrated 1000BaseT Ethernet switch and SNMPv3 support, the new NetGuardian 216F can handle virtually any monitoring need.
The NetGuardian 216 F is a powerful, LAN-based, fiber-supported RTU with all the versatility you expect from a NetrGuardian. With 2 SFP fiber ports, LAN access for 7 network elements, options for temperature and battery monitoring, and VLAN support, the NetGuardian 216F makes a great monitoring solution for areas without existing LAN.
- 16 discrete alarms, 16 ping alarms, 8 analog alarms (4 general, 2 temp & 2 batt), and 2 controls.
- 2 SFP Fiber Ports (1000Base-X).
- Reports alarms via SNMPv1, v2c Informs,and SNMPv3.
- Integrated 10/100/1000BaseT Ethernet switch. Provide connectivity to far-end devices.
- New! VLAN support - make your 216F and joined devices talk to the right components in your network without installing a separate router.
- Industrial temperature rating to withstand extreme conditions.
- Supports temp and battery monitoring.
- Supports Building Access System (BAS).
- Web interface to monitor without a master.
- AC or DC power.
- Firmware upgradeable via LAN.
- Expandable discrete alarms and controls via NetGuardian DX Expansion units.
- RoHS 5 approved, for overseas clients requiring RoHS compliant units.
- E-mail and pager alerts.
- Free lifetime firmware upgrades.
- Includes Windows-based editor for off-site editing and remote provisioning via LAN.
Need help getting started? Full RTU Tutorial
Overview of the NetGuardian 216F. This diagram is shown with the Wire Wrap Adapter.
Diagram displaying the drop for the NetGuardian 216F. It also displays the insert for the NetGuardian 216F.
Need a Quote?
Get it by: 6:45 PM Friday (today)
Send Us Your Quote Request
We'll Start Work on Your Detailed Quote
Get Your Quote (Email PDF)
It's 12:12 PM on Friday at our Fresno, CA, USA headquarters. We can start on your quote right away.
Would you rather just call us? We're in the office right now. Call 1-800-693-0351.