Overview Of The NetGuardian 864A: A High Capacity SNMP Alarm Collector Expandable From 64 To 256 Discrete Alarms.
The NetGuardian 864A: Monitors 64 discrete alarms and 8 analog alarms, pings 32 network elements, controls 8 relays, provides LAN reach through access to 8 serial ports, and reports via SNMP v1/v2c/v3 or DCPX, e-mail, or pagers.
Versatile and Capable SNMPv3 Alarm Collection.
Let the NetGuardian 864A become the solution to your alarm monitoring problem. It can mediate 64 discrete alarms right out of the box. If you need more than the 64 available, then you have the option to expand the numbers of discrete alarms available from 64 up to 256. That's a 300% increase from the base 64 discrete alarms. The NetGuardian 864A also has an internal modem so that in the event that there is no LAN connection possible. You still have access to the NetGuardian with no problems at all. Reliable, capable and expandable when you need it, the NetGuardian 864A is what you want for your alarm monitoring needs.
- High Capacity: 64 discrete alarms (expandable to 256), 32 ping alarms, 8-32 analog alarms, 8-32 controls, and 8 serial ports.
- Reports alarms via SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, SNMPv3, or DCPX
- Reports alarms to multiple SNMP managers or TMon Remote Alarm Monitoring System. This makes it easier than ever to support a more secure redundant master architecture.
- Dual Ethernet support for secure network access. Both NICs have access to the NetGuardian but not to each other.
- DNP3 Protocol reporting option.
- 8 high-speed (110K) serial ports provide multiple user LAN-based reach through access to PBXs, switches, and any other device with a craft port or serial only interface. (Similar to terminal server functionality).
- Integrated 4 port 10/100 switch allows functionality with the NetGuardian SiteCAM for visual site surveillance.
- Alarm point grouping provides severity levels, custom virtual alarms and more.
- RoHS 5 approved, for overseas clients requiring RoHS compliant units.
- Alternate dial-up reporting path in case of primary communication path failure.
- Configure and monitor via Web browser. (view simulation)
- E-mail and pager notifications.
- Free lifetime firmware upgrades.
- Free Windows-based utility for off-site editing and remote provisioning via LAN.
- Multiple customization and expansion options.
- Integrate with the Building Access System.
- Add sensors for temperature, humidity, etc.
- Integrate site video surveillance into the NetGuardian web interface to help confirm alarms and increase site security.
- The NetGuardian hinged back panel accessories provide alternatives for wiring your alarm points. Wire wrap, screw-lug terminations, and punch block are some of the wiring options available.
- Multi-layer, multi-user, multi-privilege security system.
Receive custom voice alerts.
Powered by Alarm Shout(TM) technology.
Remotely display alarms.
Daisy-chain up to 3.
Visual and audible alert notification.
Ideal for exit door placement.
Client Reviews. (show all)
The NetGuardian 864A monitors 64 discrete alarms and 8 analog alarms, pings 32 network elements, controls 8 relays, provides LAN reach through access to 8 serial ports, and reports via SNMP v2c, SNMP v3, DCPx, e-mail, or pagers.
- How To Monitor a NetGuardian From Any Telnet Terminal.
- How Your NetGuardian Can Monitor Its Own LAN Connection.
- How to Synchronize Your NetGuardian with a Network Time Protocol Server.
- How to use the craft port on your NetGuardian as a 115200 baud proxy agent.
- How To Password Protect NetGuardian Proxy Ports.
Need a Quote?
Get it by: 6:45 PM Friday (today)
Send Us Your Quote Request
We'll Start Work on Your Detailed Quote
Get Your Quote (Email PDF)
It's 12:57 PM on Friday at our Fresno, CA, USA headquarters. We can start on your quote right away.
Would you rather just call us? We're in the office right now. Call 1-800-693-0351.