Replace Your Badger Remote Units Without a Forklift Swapout
Here's a modern Badger compatibility solution that provides a smooth migration path ... the no-pain way to replace your Badger remote units ...
The TMon / IAM Remote Monitoring System is an advanced modern system that is fully compatible with your Badger alarm remotes. With TMon you can:
- Monitor all your other systems using SNMP, TL1, and over 25 other standard, proprietary, and legacy protocols
- Poll your existing Badger remote units.
- Use advanced monitoring features with your existing Badger remote units: after-hours pager alarm notifications, Web browser interface, nuisance alarm filtering, and more
- Gradually replace your Badger remote units on your schedule with advanced modern remotes -
with no forklift swapouts
Gradually replace your Badger remote units
The TMon / IAM Remote Monitoring System gives you multiple options for replacing your Badger remotes without the financial shock of a forklift swapout:
- Run both modern advanced remotes and Badger remotes side-by-side.
- Replace your Badger remotes with new remotes as fast or as slow as your time, budget, and manpower resources allow.
- Begin your replacement on your schedule, not all at once.
It's the sensible, cost-effective way to replace your Badger remote units.
This is the only Badger remote unit replacement solution that is guaranteed to work for you and backed by a no-risk, money back guarantee
"All the network monitoring systems I make are backed by my no-risk, money-back guarantee. If you buy my equipment and you're not satisfied for any reason during the first 30 days, simply return it for a full refund. If my product doesn't solve your problem, I don't want you to have it."
- Bob Berry, CEO, DPS Telecom
Use advanced remote monitoring features with your existing Badger alarm remote units
When you replace your current Badger master with a TMon / IAM Remote Monitoring System, you'll immediately get the benefit of advanced monitoring features:
- Nuisance alarm filtering: TMon / IAM filters out status alerts, oscillating conditions, and unimportant alarms.
- Web interface: Everybody knows how to use a web browser. A web interface makes sure all your field techs can access your alarm system, from any computer from any location.
- Integrated multiprotocol support: TMon / IAM supports over 25 protocols, including SNMP, TL1, TBOS, TABS, plus numerous proprietary protocols from Badger, Larse, NEC, and others. You can get rid of your specialized consoles and monitor your whole network from one screen.
- After-hours alarm notifications: TMon / IAM supports pager and e-mail alarm notifications, giving your on-call techs full information about remote site problems, even at 3 in the morning.
You want to replace your Badger remote units, but you can't afford a forklift swapout
You can't afford the equipment replacement and manpower costs of replacing all your Badger remote units at all your sites.
It's time to replace your current Badger remote monitoring system with something new, but a forklift swapout isn't the answer.
Badger compatibility means you don't have to replace your Badger remote units all at once - you can replace just your master and get all the advantages of a modern, advanced system at a fraction of the cost.
Select an option below to find guaranteed, no-risk solutions for Badger remote unit replacement ...
Larse Replacement options Want to Replace Your Larse Alarm System? Replace Your Larse System Larse Replacement and Compatibility Solution