Monitoring Battery Banks:
Use The NetGuardian F4's Fiber Interface For SNMP Reporting...
Monitor Your Battery Banks With SNMP via Fiber
with the NetGuardian F4...
- NetGuardian F4
- Battery Banks
- Fiber Connection
How This Application Works:
The NetGuardian Fiber 4 Alarm unit is perfect for use in Battery Bank Monitoring. This application integrates the perfect balance of alarm notification, LED visibility and the ability to take advantage of a 10/100 LAN connection or a 100Base FX Fiber interface to report alarms via SNMP. The fiber interface coupled with the opto isolated alarms creates a remote that works in very harsh conditions.
Specfications for the NetGuardian F4:
- 1 RU, 19"
- Flexible power source; 105 - 280 VDC so it can work with your 125 & 250 nominal voltages as well as 110VAC in your lab environment
- Passive cooling (No Fan) and no vents on top
- 4 optically isolated (Fail open default) with isolated wetting voltage of at least 12VDC. 2 pins brought out per each alarm
- Flexible LAN connectivity, use one of the following: 100BaseFX interface (ST connectors, multimode fiber, 62.5 micron) OR 10BaseT LAN
- Locking alarm & power connectors located on the rear of the unit
- Reports SNMP to multiple masters
- LED alarm status, LAN & Fiber status, PWR indicators on the front of the unit
- Firmware Downloadable
- 0 to 50c operating range
- RoHS 5 of 6 Compliant