NetGuardian LT G2 Overview
The NetGuardian LT G2 offers a cost-effective way of monitoring smaller sites.
The NetGuardian LT G2 is a compact, LAN-based, and rack-mounted remote telemetry unit (RTU). This device is easy to install and features a light capacity - making it the perfect RTU to deploy at small remote sites. Based on the time-tested NetGuardian design, this telco-grade remote is housed in a durable aluminum chassis and is scaled to be a perfect-fit solution where a large capacity RTU would be more than you need.
Standard features of this small, yet powerful, RTU include:
- Convenient Latching Terminations - No screwdriver needed.
- Easy Alerts via Phone, Text Messaging (via Email), or SNMP - Notify up to 8 people per alarm point.
- Custom Voice-Out with DTMF Acknowledge.
- Data Dial-In and Out for TTY and T/Mon alternate path reporting.
- Up to 4 Discrete Alarms - Monitor a wide variety of digital inputs.
- 1 optional Control Relay.
- 1 Integrated Analog Temperature Sensor.
- First-class 7x24 Tech Support.
- Free LIFETIME firmware upgrades.
- 30-Day No-Risk Money-Back Guarantee.
- RoHS Compliant (5/6).
- Wall or Rack-Mountable.
Find temperature, humidity, and many other 3 Ways
discrete sensors for your DPS RTUs.
The easy-to-use graphical web interface allows you to setup and manage your alarm network. You can setup your alarm initially. You can also conduct routine monitoring via web. This interface is also accessible via smartphone. With the NetGuardian LT G2's web interface, you can configure notifications to be sent via email, SNMP, voice dial-outs, or to a master station.