Argent SNMP Monitor Alternative
The Argent SNMP Monitor is SNMP monitoring software. Many professionals will simply search for "Argent SNMP Monitor" without considering all of their available options. In just about any decision (including an SNMP monitor choice), it's important to look at multiple product pages from different manufacturers. How are Argent SNMP Monitor and T/Mon NOC similar?
Argent SNMP Monitor is used to monitor SNMP devices in a telecommunications network. T/Mon NOC also monitors SNMP devices. How are Argent SNMP Monitor and T/Mon NOC different
Argent SNMP Monitor is focused on SNMP monitoring. T/Mon NOC can interpret SNMP and over 25 other proprietary and legacy protocols, which is very useful for collecting alarms from your full network, including legacy devices that do not support SNMP.
T/Mon NOC is an alternative SNMP manager choice that provides many key benefits:
- Monitors WAY more than just SNMP traps with Multi-protocol support
- Intuitive Geographical map display of alarms
- Supports over 25 protocols: ASCII, DCP, DCPF, DCPX, DNP3, E2A, SNMP, TABS, TBOS, TL1, and more.
- Supports legacy devices and proprietary protocols from Badger, Cordell, Granger, Larse, NEC, Pulsecom, and Teltrac.
- Mediate and forward remote alarm monitoring data to different protocols and master of masters.
- Maps remote alarm monitoring data from all your equipment to one consistent interface.
- Plain English alarm descriptions and specific instructions for correcting alarm conditions ensure prompt, effective response to alarms.
- Displays network status and alarm information to multiple users connected via LAN, dial-up, or serial connection.
- Automatically sends detailed notifications and instructions to repair technicians by alphanumeric pager, cell phone, and e-mail.
- Control remote site equipment automatically in response to multiple alarm inputs.
- History, trending, and root cause analysis.
- Centralized database administration for all your remote sites.
Choosing an SNMP monitor is a big decision. Be sure to carefully consider T/Mon NOC, an alternative choice to Argent SNMP Monitor.
Learn more about SNMP from our SNMP Knowledge Base
Other SNMP Manager Articles SNMPc Remote Integration CATI SNMP Manager Collecting Alarms From NetGuardian RTUs Report SNMP Alarms From This Industrial-Grade, Hardened Remote /snmp/manager/netcool-remote-integration.php Report SNMP Via LAN From Two Networks Simultaneously Using An SNMP Manager To Prevent Power Outages Use Your Polyview SNMP Manager To Collect Alarms From NetGuardian RTUs Use Solaris Sun Server To Monitor NetGuardians Via SNMP Use SolarWinds SNMP Manager To Receive Generator Alarms Using The NetDog G2 Use NetGuardian RTUs To Report SNMP Alarms From Your Microwave Sites WhatsUp Gold Simple Network Management Protocol Monitor Dry Contact Alarms To Your Zhone SNMP Manager