T/Mon SLIM G2
T/Mon SLIM G2 master station: Real-time visibility and powerful alarm processing, scaled to local/regional networks.
- 30,000 alarm points supported
- 64 (max. 128) devices/RTUs supported
- 16 Simultaneous Web Users, 32 Simultaneous TGrafx Users
- Mid-Level Monitoring
- Up to 1,000 TCP/UDP Sockets
The T/Mon SLIM Remote Alarm Monitoring System puts control over your alarms directly into your hands. T/Mon SLIM is a new model of the T/Mon Remote Alarm Monitoring System, scaled to the needs of small, local, and regional networks.
Cost-effective and easy to install, T/Mon SLIM puts high-quality network alarm monitoring within the reach of any company and any maintenance department.
You can use T/Mon SLIM to:
- Monitor all your devices in one place
- Monitor up to 64 individual network devices.
- Monitor 10,000 alarm points.
- Monitor alarms in SNMP, ASCII and several legacy protocols (added optional software modules required).
- Consolidate alarms from several sites into a single local/regional network view.
- Control migration from Legacy Equipment.
- Get alerts immediately
- Send automatic pager and email alarm notifications to technicians in the field.
- Remotely access alarms via Web browser.
- Forward alarms to a higher-level full-scale T/Mon or SNMP manager at a centralized location.
- Get complete visibility of your site
- Maintain alarm history logs.
- Analyze past alarms to identify network weak spots and anticipate future problems.
- Use Derived Alarms to track complex network problems.
- Use Derived Controls to program flexible automatic corrections for network problems.
- Nuisance alarm filtering.
- Add Redundant Backup Monitoring to your network
T/Mon SLIM gives you the advanced alarm monitoring capabilities of a full-scale T/Mon, at a scale suitable for managing your local or regional network.
Automatically Control Remote Site Equipment
The T/Mon SLIM's derived control formulas automatically issue control commands in response to alarm inputs. This requires no human intervention. You're still notified. The event is logged. Your reaction time is simply removed to speed the corrective action. The T/Mon SLIM fully supports control relays, including relays connected to legacy RTUs.
Graph and Analyze Alarm History
The T/Mon SLIM records up to 999,999 system events. These can be viewed in a variety of report formats. Alarm information can also be exported as ASCII text. That text can be sent to an after-hours recording device. It can also be imported into a database or spreadsheet program for graphing and analysis.
Monitor Alarms from your NOC, Web Browser, E-Mail, or Pager
The T/Mon SLIM gives you multiple options for accessing alarm data. This includes automatic e-mail and phone alerts. Automatic escalation alerts inform supervisors if technicians don't acknowledge alarms. Nuisance alarm filtering silences unimportant alarms. Text messages give precise instructions for resolving alarms.
- Height: 5.25"
- Width: 17"
- Depth: 14"
- Weight: 28 lbs
- Alarm Points Supported : 30,000
- Device Modules: Over 150
- Devices/RTUs supported: 64 (max. 128)
- Fans: 3+ power supply fan
- Hard Drive: Dual 1TB in RAID-1 config
- Modem: 33.6k
- NIC: Six 10/100/1000BaseT
- Power Input: Dual
- Power Supply: -48Vdc
- Processor: Intel® i7-8700 6 Core 3.2 GHz (4.6 GHz Turbo)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Simultaneous Users: 16 Web/ 32 TGrafx
- SQL Data: Included (configuration and history)
- Target Solution: Mid-level monitoring
- TCP/UDP Sockets: Up to 1,000
- Voice Generation: Local (requires optional Site Dialer)
- Humidity: 0-95% NC
- Temperature: 41 - 95F (5 - 35C)
- Inbound protocols: ASCII, Badger, Cordell, DCM, DCP, DCPf, DCPx, E2A, Felix, FX8800, Granger, Larse, Modbus, NEC, NTP, Ping, POP3, Pulsecom, SNMP, Syslog, TABS, TBOS, Teltrac, TL1, TMonNRI, TRIP, WMI
- Outbound Protocols: ASCII, DCM, DCP, DCPf, DCPx, E2A, Email, NEC, Pager, Ping, SMTP, SNMP, SQL, TABS, TBOS, Teltrac, TL1, TLS, TMonNRI, TRIP
- Power Supply: -24Vdc
- Rack Ears: 19-inch, 23-inch
- Security: Elevated security and modern Red Hat OS
- Serial Port : RS232
- Web Interface: MobileWeb, NetGuardian Config , Web GFX, WebMonitor 3.0
- Motorola Moscad/MEM
- Nokia MDR/MPR
- ... and many more!
Explore different capacities
|Product Name||NetGuardian 420||NetGuardian 240T||T/Mon SLIM G2||NetGuardian 864A G5||NetGuardian 480 G4|
|Comparison||Roughly half the capacity.||Adds T1 transport.||-||Double capacity in same 1RU||Massive discrete capacity.|