The NetGuardian 224A is a light RTU with 24 discretes. This RTU is great for smaller sites that have a lot of discrete outputs.
- 2 general-purpose analogs
- 2 general-purpose relay outputs
- 4 D-Wire sensor ports
- 24 discrete alarm inputs
- Web interface: monitor without a master
Get a quote now
Our products are custom built-to-order with a lead time of only 14 days.
Enjoy bulk discounts on orders with 10 or more items, backed by our 30-day money back guarantee.Contact Sales
The NetGuardian 224A monitors 24 discrete alarms and reports events to a Master Station, such as the T/Mon LNX, via LAN. It is equipped with 2 user-defined analog channels with 4 user defined thresholds per channel. The analogs terminate to convenient RJ45 connectors. There is 1 connector per analog channel and each input supplies +24Vdc to power your sensor if needed. Each analog may be configured for either -90 to 90 voltage range or 4-20 mA using field selectable shunt.
The NetGuardian 224A includes 24 discrete alarm inputs, 2 general-purpose relay outputs, and 2 general-purpose analogs, plus integrated battery voltage monitor. The unit also comes with 1 RS232 serial port for future use.
The NetGuardian 224A features DPS Telecom's user-friendly Web interface for convenient configuration and monitoring. Other features include real-time Clock (RTC), single -48VDC using RIA connector, a GigE Fiber port with SFP Sockets (ordering option) and 12 Port 10/100/1000 BaseT LAN switch (ordering option).
Other benefits of the 224A:
- Plug 'n' play design – start monitoring in minutes
- SNMPv3 compatible – send traps to your SNMP manager
- 4 D-Wire sensor ports
- Software reversible alarm inputs
- Analog channels have integrated 24V power supply
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Expanded operating temperature range for extreme temperatures
- 2-year hardware warranty
- 30-Day no-risk money-back guarantee
- Height: 1.75"
- Width: 17"
- Depth: 12.75"
- Weight: 0 lbs
- Analog Alarms: 2
- Control Relays: 2
- D-Wire: 4-Plug
- Discrete Alarms: 24
- NIC: 10/100BaseT
- Ping Targets: 32
- Power Supply: -48Vdc
- Rack Ears: Both
- RoHS: 5/6
- Serial Port : RS232
- Web Browser Interface
- Fuse: 3/4 Amp GMT
- Humidity: 0-95% NC
- Max. Current: 1 Amp, AC/DC
- Max. Voltage: 60VDC / 120VAC
- Temperature: -22 - 158F (-30 to 70C)
- Power Supply: +12Vdc, +24Vdc, +48Vdc, -12Vdc, -24Vdc
- Rack Ears: 19-inch, 23-inch
Explore different capacities
|Product Name||NetGuardian 420||NetGuardian 240T||NetGuardian 832A G5||NetGuardian 864A G5||NetGuardian 480 G4|
|Comparison||Roughly half the capacity.||Adds T1 transport.||-||Double capacity in same 1RU||Massive discrete capacity.|