NetGuardian 480 G4
Simplicity and visibility: The NetGuardian 480 has the discrete alarm capacity to monitor an entire site, creating a low-cost, easy-to-configure monitoring solution.
- 4 control relays for controlling site equipment and security devices
- 80 Discrete Alarm Points - Cover your entire site with a single unit
- 64 ping targets with auto-discovery
- Built-in web interface for unit configuration and standalone monitoring
Get a quote now
Our products are custom built-to-order with a lead time of only 14 days.
Enjoy bulk discounts on orders with 10 or more items, backed by our 30-day money back guarantee.Contact Sales
The NetGuardian 480 is optimized for use as a high-capacity SNMP or DCP responder, providing 80 points in a single rack unit.
The NetGuardian 480's dense alarm coverage gives you the convenience of a single-box solution, saves you the cost of buying multiple low-capacity RTUs, and offers our most economic cost per point.
In addition to the high discrete input capacity, the NetGuardian also comes with 4 control relays for switching on-site equipment. You can even derive your control relays to operate based on the status of alarms, providing an automated response to alarms on-site.
You can order your NetGuardian with an optional D-Wire expansion port as well, allowing you to connect a string of up to 16 analog sensors directly to the NetGuardian 480. From the one D-Wire port, you can extend a chain of sensors up to 600 feet from the NetGuardian.
You'll configure the NetGuardian 480 via the unit's simple web interface. Now, from anywhere on your network with access to the NetGuardian, you can database points, configure the unit to send SNMP traps, and monitor alarms.
In addition to reporting to your SNMP or T/Mon alarm master stations, the NetGuardian 480 can also send email notifications for alarms. You can configure up to 8 different email notifications, to ensure that the right technician always knows about the right alarm at the right time.
The NetGuardian 480 provides the discrete alarm capacity you need to handle almost any site, without sacrificing the control relays and analog inputs you need to fully monitor your remote locations.
The NetGuardian 480 has more features to give you complete visibility and control of your remote site:
- Email notifications - stay in the loop from your smartphone or any computer with email access
- Front panel LEDs give immediate local visibility of alarm state and network status.
- Web configuration utility, for easy provisioning, alarm monitoring, and diagnostics.
- Dual power feeds, for a sound power diversity strategy, are standard on the NetGuardian 480.
- Height: 1.72"
- Width: 17"
- Depth: 5.14"
- Weight: 4.3 lbs
- Control Relays: 4
- Discrete Alarms: 80
- Industrial Temp.
- NIC: 10/100BaseT
- Ping Targets: 64
- Power Supply: -48Vdc
- Rack Ears: Both
- RoHS: 5/6
- Web Browser Interface
- Max. Current: 1 Amp, AC/DC
- Max. Voltage: 60VDC / 120VAC
- Operating Humidity: : 0% -95% non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: : 32°-140° F (0°-60° C)
- D-Wire: 1-Plug
- Mounting: Wall mount
- Power Input: Dual
- Power Supply: +24Vdc, -24Vdc
- Rack Ears: 19-inch, 23-inch
- Serial Port : RS232, RS485
Explore different capacities
|Product Name||NetGuardian 420||NetGuardian 240T||NetGuardian 832A G5||NetGuardian 864A G5||NetGuardian 480 G4|
|Comparison||Roughly half the capacity.||Adds T1 transport.||-||Double capacity in same 1RU||Massive discrete capacity.|