The NetGuardian LT is an effective, low-cost way of monitoring smaller sites with up to 4 discrete alarms and an integrated temperature sensor. You receive alarm notifications via voice dial-out or SNMP.
- 1 optional Form C relay
- Up to 4 discrete alarms - monitor a wide variety of digital inputs
- 1 internal analog temperature sensor for measuring the unit environment
Get a quote now
Our products are custom built-to-order with a lead time of only 14 days.
Enjoy bulk discounts on orders with 10 or more items, backed by our 30-day money back guarantee.Contact Sales
This SNMP remote features voice call-out capability in the durable, time-tested NetGuardian design.
Available with 2 or 4 alarm inputs, your small sites are effectively monitored. The NetGuardian LT comes with a variety of notification options, from custom voice alerts over the phone, text messages via email, and SNMP traps to your SNMP manager. The NetGuardian LT can dial out up to 8 people per alarm point, or 7 people and 1 SNMP manager. You'll save time and money by remotely acknowledging alarms from the field. Use NetGuardian LT's internal and external analog temperature sensors to keep an eye on changing environmental conditions.
Here's what this small, power-packed RTU can do for you:
- Supports D-Wire sensor network - daisy chain D-Wire sensors to monitor temperature and humidity
- Cost-effective Design: Perfect for Smaller Sites
- Convenient Latching Terminations - No screwdriver needed
- Easy Alerts via Phone, Text Messaging (via Email), or SNMP - Notify up to 8 people per alarm point
- Dial in to check alarms and operate controls
- 24x7 Email Notifications
- Custom Voice-Out with DTMF Acknowledge
- Up to 4 Discrete Alarms - Monitor a wide variety of digital inputs
- 1 Optional Form C Relay
- 1 Integrated Analog Temperature Sensor for measuring unit environment
- 1 External Analog Temperature (Optional)
- Support for Optional Sensor with 7' lead for monitoring another device's temperature
- Report to Multiple SNMPv1 managers (HP OpenView, T/Mon LNX, etc.)
- Free LIFETIME firmware upgrades
- 30-Day No-Risk Money-Back Guarantee
- RoHS Compliant (5/6)
- Wall or Rack-Mountable
- Height: 1.7"
- Width: 8.1"
- Depth: 7.1"
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- D-Wire: 1-Plug
- Discrete Alarms: 4
- Fuse: 3/4 Amp GMT
- LED status indicators
- NIC: 10BaseT
- Power Supply: -48Vdc
- Rack Ears: 19-inch
- RJ45 connections: 32
- Temperature: 32-140F (0-60C)
- Web Browser Interface
- Humidity: 0-95% NC
- Control Relays: 1
- Mounting: Wall mount
- Temp. Probe
Explore different capacities
|Product Name||NetGuardian 420||NetGuardian 240T||NetGuardian LT||NetGuardian 864A G5||NetGuardian 480 G4|
|Comparison||Roughly half the capacity.||Adds T1 transport.||-||Double capacity in same 1RU||Massive discrete capacity.|