NetDog 82 IP G2
The NetDog 82 IP G2 is a cost-effective, LAN-based RTU for small sites.
- 2 control relays
- 8 discrete alarms
- Built-in Web Browser for config and monitoring
Get a quote now
Our products are custom built-to-order with a lead time of only 14 days.
Enjoy bulk discounts on orders with 10 or more items, backed by our 30-day money back guarantee.Contact Sales
Take a look at a newer model - The NetGuardian DIN.
The powerful LAN-based NetDog 82 IP G2 telecom RTU provides network managers with remote visibility, allowing them to keep watch of their IP network elements. With 32 ping alarms, 8 discrete alarms, 0-4 analogs, 2 control relays, and a reach-through serial port, this compact, versatile unit is the ideal network monitoring solution for small to medium-sized sites.
If an element fails to respond to successive pings, or if something is amiss with the environmental controls, the NetDog notifies personnel using a variety of methods with a complete status message.
Here's what the NetDog G2 can do for you:
- Notifies you via SNMP, text message or pager when a discrete alarm occurs, such as an open door, AC power brownout, high temperature, fire or failed power.
- Lets you remotely control one or two devices from an SNMP Manager or attached TTY terminal.
- Pages you if a device on your LAN/WAN fails to respond to "pinging".
- Allows you to reach through to nearby ASCII devices to obtain performance details and perform configuration.
- Uses its high-quality built-in modem to report alarms to the T/Mon.
- Sends your SNMP manager "traps" for relay status, discrete alarm occurrence or ping alarms.
- Has evolution options to protect your investment.
- Cutting-edge NEMA enclosure options available.
The NetDog makes a great generator monitoring solution, even stand-alone without a master.
- Height: 1.75"
- Width: 10.5"
- Depth: 6.92"
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Control Relays: 2
- Discrete Alarms: 8
- Internal Temp Sensor
- LED status indicators
- Modem: 33.6k
- NIC: 10BaseT
- Ping Alarms: 32
- Power Supply: -48Vdc
- RJ45 connections: 32
- Serial Port : RS232
- Web Browser Interface
- Humidity: 0-95% NC
- Max. Current: 1 Amp, AC/DC
- Max. Voltage: 60VDC / 120VAC
- Temperature: 32-140F (0-60C)
- Analog Alarms: 2
- Mounting: Wall mount
- Power Supply: -24/48Vdc (wide range), -24Vdc
- Rack Ears: 19-inch, 23-inch
Explore different capacities
|Product Name||NetGuardian 420||NetGuardian 240T||NetDog 82 IP G2||NetGuardian 864A G5||NetGuardian 480 G4|
|Comparison||Roughly half the capacity.||Adds T1 transport.||-||Double capacity in same 1RU||Massive discrete capacity.|