NetGuardian 832A G4
With 8 serial ports, two separate Ethernet cards, SNMP v2c support, powerful alarm collection, and versatile alarm reporting via SNMP Trap, email, and pager, the NetGuardian 832A G4 can handle any alarm monitoring need.
- High Capacity: monitors 32 discrete alarms and 8 analog alarms
- Dual Ethernet support for secure network access
- Provides LAN reach through access 8 high-speed (110K) serial ports
- Windows-based utility for off-site editing and remote provisioning via LAN
Get a Quote
Our products are custom built-to-order with a lead time of only 14 days.
Enjoy bulk discounts on orders with 10 or more items, backed by our 30-day money back guarantee.Contact Sales
See the newer 832A model - the NetGuardian 832A G5.
The NetGuardian 832A G4 is a powerful, compact LAN based alarm collector that provides network managers with remote visibility of their IP network elements. Monitoring 32 discrete alarms and 8 analog alarms, the Net Guardian G4 alarm system pings 32 network elements, controls 8 relays, and provides LAN reach through access to 8 serial ports. It reports via SNMP v2c or DCPX, e-mail, or pagers - a complete remote site monitoring solution.
NetGuardian 832A G4 key benefits:
- 32 discrete alarms (expandable to 176), 32 ping alarms, 8 analog alarms, 8 controls, and 8 serial ports for monitoring remote sites.
- Reports alarms via SNMP v2c or DCPX.
- Reports alarms to a lot of SNMP managers or TMon Remote Alarm Monitoring System so it's easier than ever to support a more secure redundant master architecture.
- Dual Ethernet support for secure network access, both NICs have access to the NetGuardian but not to each other.
- 8 high-speed (110K) serial ports provide multiple user LAN-based reach. This is through access to PBXs, switches, and any other device with a craft port or serial only interface. (Similar to terminal serve functionality)
- Integrated 4 port hub allows functionality with the NetGuardian SiteCAM for visual site surveillance.
- Alarm point grouping provides severity levels, custom virtual alarms and more.
- RoHS 5 approved, for overseas clients requiring RoHS compliant units.
- Alternate dial-up reporting path for continuous remote site monitoring in case of a main communication path failure.
- Configure the NetGuardian and monitor your remote sites via Web browser.
- E-mail and pager alerts.
- Free tech support and upgrades.
- Free Windows-based utility for off-site editing and remote provisioning via LAN.
- Customized monitoring diagram.
- Height: 1.75"
- Width: 17"
- Depth: 12"
- Weight: 4.3 lbs
- Analog Alarms: 8
- Control Relays: 8
- Discrete Alarms: 32
- Fuse: 3/4 Amp GMT
- Modem: 33.6k
- NIC: 10BaseT
- Ping Targets: 32
- Power Input: Dual
- Power Supply: -48Vdc
- RJ45 connections: 32
- RS232 Ports: 8
- Web Browser Interface
- Humidity: 0-95% NC
- Max. Current: 1 Amp, AC/DC
- Max. Voltage: 60VDC / 120VAC
- Temperature: 32 to 140F (0 to 60C)
- Power Supply: -24/48Vdc (wide range), -24Vdc
- Rack Ears: 19-inch, 23-inch
Explore different capacities
|Product Name||NetGuardian 420||NetGuardian 240T||NetGuardian 832A G4||NetGuardian 864A G5||NetGuardian 480 G4|
|Comparison||Roughly half the capacity.||Adds T1 transport.||-||Double capacity in same 1RU||Massive discrete capacity.|