NetGuardian 832A G4: High Capacity SNMP Alarm Collector
See Real-World NetGuardian 832A Applications Average user rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars
based on 39
reviews from the install base.
Versatile and Capable SNMP Alarm Collection
- High Capacity: 32 discrete alarms (expandable to 176), 32 ping alarms, 8 analog alarms, 8 controls, and 8 serial ports for monitoring remote sites.
- Reports alarms via SNMP v2c or DCPX.
- Reports alarms to a lot of SNMP managers or TMon Remote Alarm Monitoring System so it's easier than every to support a more secure redundant master architecture.
- Dual Ethernet support for secure network access, both NICs have access to the NetGuardian but not to each other.
- 8 high-speed (110K) serial ports provide multiple user LAN-based reach. This is through access to PBXs, switches, and any other device with a craft port or serial only interface. (Similar to terminal serve functionality)
- Integrated 4 port hub allows functionality with the NetGuardian SiteCAM for visual site surveillance.
- Alarm point grouping provides severity levels, custom virtual alarms and more.
- RoHS 5 approved, for overseas clients requiring RoHS compliant units.
- Alternate dial-up reporting path for continuous remote site monitoring in case of a main communication path failure.
- Configure the NetGuardian and monitor your remote sites via Web browser (view simulation)
- E-mail and pager alerts.
- Free lifetime firmware upgrades
- Free Windows-based utility for off-site editing and remote provisioning via LAN
Get custom voice alerts
with the new NetGuardian
accessory - the DPS Site Dialer
Plus, multiple customization and expansion options:
- Integrate with the Building Access System
- Add sensors for temperature, humidity, etc.
- Integrate site video surveillance into the NetGuardian web interface to help confirm alarms and increase site security.
- The NetGuardian hinged back panel accessories provide alternatives for wiring your remote site alarm points. Wire wrap, screw-lug terminations, and punch block are some of the wiring options available.
- Multi-layer, multi-user, multi-privilege security system.
General information on remote site monitoring...
The NetGuardian 832A G4's web interface provides for quick and easy access to your alarms, analogs, control relays, and more, all through your web browser.
The NetGuardian 832A G4's Web Browser Interface lets you configure and monitor your alarms from any web browser.
Configure notifications and paging schedules, so you can be sure the right person gets the right alert.
Provision and monitor all of the NetGuardian 832A G4's 8 analog alarms from the web interface.
Operate your unit's control relays from wherever you have internet access.
The NetGuardian 832A monitors 32 discrete alarms and 8 analog alarms, pings 32 network elements, controls 8 relays, provides LAN reach through access to 8 serial ports, and reports via SNMP v2c or DCPx, e-mail, or pagers.
Get a Custom Application Diagram of Your Perfect-Fit Monitoring System
There is no other network on the planet that is exactly like yours. For that reason, you need to build a monitoring system that's the right fit for you.
"Buying more than you need" and "buying less than you need" are real risks. You also have to think about training, tech support, and upgrade availability.
Send me a quick online message about what you're trying to accomplish. I'll work with you to build a custom PDF application diagram that's a perfect fit for your network.